1. The Constant Victim - This kind of individual will always finds a way to end up as a victim in their relationships.
2. One-Upmanship Expert – This person uses put downs, snide remarks and criticisms, to show that they’re superior, and know much more than you.
3. Powerful Dependents – They hide behind the mask of being weak and powerless – then use their helplessness to dominate relationships. That is, they send the subtle message “you must not let me down.”
4. Triangulators – This person tries to get other people on their side. They’re quick to put you down, and to say some nasty things. They separate good friends or drive a wedge in families.
5. The Blasters – They blast you with their anger or they blow up suddenly. That stops you asking questions - in case there’s a showdown.
That’s how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can’t breathe, that’s how you survive. By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won’t feel this way. It won’t hurt this much.
I believe in making my own luck, that’s why I decided to not give up and fight for you. I may not be the luckiest person when it comes to love. But I like you way too much to not give it my all. I know I am gambling alot but I am willing to put my self out there again and spare the chance of getting hurt. Here’s to taking things slow and getting to know each other. :]
I got this photo text[duh i had to crop the pic]..and omg..I almost died haha..it feels good to feel this weird feeling again LOL